Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fujimoto Miki talks about her father’s death on her blog


Fujimoto Miki made a blog entry on November 16th, and she talked about her feelings toward her father’s sudden death.

“As many of you already know, my father passed away on November 10th. Since it was so sudden, I still can’t believe it…but again, I noticed how deep his love was toward my family. I’m grateful for my husband’s, friends’ staffs’, and your kind comments.

My father was always looking forward to see me on TV, so I want to keep showing my smiles from now on too. I will keep stepping forward little by little with my family, and my husband. Thank you very much for your comment, and heart.”

Her father will surely be watching over her no matter where he is.


source: tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Modelling Artist - Privacy Policy - Sitemap