Friday, August 19, 2011

Dream member Kana to graduate from the group

It was announced on November 24th that Dream member, Kana (Tachibana Kana), will graduate from the group. Dream was formed back in 2000 as a trio, and Kana is the last original member.

Kana explained the reason for her withdrawal through Dream’s official site:

“Although my dream to be a singer has been come true, it’s not the goal. I have to keep learning to be who I really want to be, and I want to keep singing, but in order to do so, I need to grow up more, not as Kana of ‘Dream’, but as Kana.

Therefore, I will challenge myself to pursue my way as a solo singer.”

Her last stage as a Dream member will be through the tour, 「Dream LIVE TOUR 2010~2011 “Hands Up!”」, which begins on December 4th.

It must have been a difficult decision, but we wish her the best of luck!


source: tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Modelling Artist - Privacy Policy - Sitemap