Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sato Takeru on the cover of “anan” + marriage talk

Popular actor Sato Takeru has landed on the cover of female fashion magazine “anan“, which was published on October 27th.

In the magazine, he reveals his natural face as a 21-year-old bachelor. Sato said, “I don’t have anybody I love right now, but I really want to fall in love. I’m so lonely.” Somehow I think it’s doubtful that his loneliness is from a lack of female interest though.

Sato also talked about marriage, “Of course I wanna get married someday, but it won’t be anytime soon. Right now, I can’t even imagine having a marriage life, but I definitely want to get married someday, when I find someone I love.”




source: tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Modelling Artist - Privacy Policy - Sitemap